Bacon Stuffed Burger. Keep heat on skillet and fry a pinch of the beef in the bacon fat to test seasoning. Crumble bacon; add with mushrooms to skillet and set aside. Meanwhile, combine beef, pork, cheese, pepper, garlic powder and steak sauce in a large bowl.
The inside of these burgers are loaded with parmesan cheese, crispy bacon, onions and mushrooms – the perfect keto treat! Print Pin Save to My Recipes View my Recipes. The goal is to par-cook the bacon since it'll finish cooking in the stuffed burger patties. You can have Bacon Stuffed Burger using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Stuffed Burger
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef lean.
- Prepare 1 lb of pork sausage.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of steak sauce.
Gather the ingredients for bacon double cheese stuffed burgers. Combine the bacon, onion, and cheddar cheese in a medium bowl and set aside. Combine the bacon, onion, and cheddar cheese. Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
Bacon Stuffed Burger step by step
- Cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon and discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings..
- 2. Sauté onion in drippings until tender. Crumble bacon: add with mushrooms to skillet and set aside..
- Meanwhile, combine beef, pork, cheese, pepper, garlic powder, and steak sauce in a large bowl. Shape into 16 patties. Divide bacon mixture and place over eight of the patties. Place remaining patties on top and press edges tightly to seal. Grill over medium coals until well-done..
You can also prepare these on the stove top or oven. Stuffed burgers tend to be heartier than regular burgers, which will require a longer cook time. If you're cooking these on a stove top, cover the frying pan with a lid to create a mini oven for the burgers. Not your everyday cheeseburger, these patties come off the grill juicy and tender, stuffed with a mouthwatering mixture of Cheddar cheese and smoky bacon. Topped with French's® Crispy Fried Onions and sliced pickles, you're going to want to get them on your grill right now..