BLT Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. In a small bowl, combine the Miracle Whip, basil, garlic powder and onion powder; spread over crust.
Top the finished pizza with the dressed lettuce, and serve immediately. On floured surface, roll out pizza dough. Cook pizza according to dough instructions. You can have BLT Pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BLT Pizza
- You need 1 of pizza crust..
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese..
- You need 1 pack of real bacon bits or chop your own bacon..
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of real mayonnaise..
- Prepare 1-2 cups of shredded lettuce (iceberg or romaine)..
- You need 1 of chopped tomato..
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste..
When cooked, top pizza with lettuce, tomatoes and remaining. Find the best blt pizza near you – DoorDash will deliver blt pizza right to your door in just minutes. Order online for DoorDash's super-fast delivery or pick-up. Best Blt Pizza in Los Angeles.
BLT Pizza instructions
- Spread mozzarella and bacon over crust. I put 1 cup of the mozzarella down, the bacon, then the other cup of mozzarella on top..
- Bake according to the direction on the pizza crust package..
- After the crust is done cooking and the cheese is melted, etc. take it out of oven and spread the mayo on top of the cheese..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the mayo. I use more pepper than salt since the bacon is already salty..
- Add shredded lettuce and chopped tomato on top..
- Slice pizza and enjoy!.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, basil, garlic and onion powder. How to Make BLT Pizza This BLT Pizza is super easy to make. Start with unrolling a can of refrigerated crescent rolls and baking. Once the dough has cooled off slightly, add the Rancy cream cheese spread and then top the pizza with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, bacon, shredded cheese, and some chopped green onions. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of pan, forming a crust; seal perforations.