BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese. Top with the remaining four patties; pinch edges to seal. This recipe for blue cheese-stuffed burgers is sure to be the hit at your dinner table. Bursting at the seems with melted cheese, these patties are one-of-a-kind.
One online reviewer says, "My wife and I love grilling these burgers in the summer. Top the cheese with the remaining patties and gently but firmly seal the edges to completely encase the cheese. Grilled onions and a "special" sauce don't hurt the flavor profile, either. You can cook BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 bunch of Blue cheese crumbles.
- You need 4 slice of Thick Texas toast bread.
- You need 4 slice of American cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
This recipe uses blue cheese, but if you prefer a different cheese such as cheddar or Swiss, those would work well, too. Blue Cheese Stuffed Bison Burgers with Grilled Onions. Preheat a grill over high heat. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, blue cheese, chives, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard.
BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese instructions
- Salt n pepper ground beef.
- Form patties I did square so they fit the bread perfect u need a top patty n bottom patty so that u can close In The bluecheese. Don't make them crazy thick.
- Place some bluecheese crumbles in the center of a patty.
- Place the other patty on top n squeeze sides closed making 1 patty.
- Keeping doing so until u have all of your patties made…. I only needed 2! Place them in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Heat up your stovetop grill.
- Place your pattys on the grill and cook to your liking.
- After they are done remove to a plate and for a few seconds.
- Place two slices of bread butter one side and place butter side down in your grill…. Clean off the burger grease from the grill first.
- Place a slice of cheese on top each slice of bread.
- Place a party on top each slice of cheese.
- Put one slice of cheese on top each burgers then butter two more slices of bread and place the bread buttered side up on top of the cheese.
- Place a lid over the sandwiches and grill one side to your liking then flip and grill the other to your liking.
- Plate and enjoyyyyy :).
Watch Now; Preheat grill for high heat. Watch Now; Oil the grill grate. A few words of caution here about these cheddar stuffed burgers: they're piping hot when the cheese oozes out so be careful AND they are crazy ridiculously delicious. Other than that, you're free to go to town and share these with your besties and bros at your next bbq gathering! One stuffed with melted, gooey cheese, obviously.