Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger. See great recipes for low calorie soy sauce cauliflower and ground beef stir fry too! This cheesy hamburger and cauliflower casserole is the best comfort food for feeding a crowd! Made with layers of browned ground beef, gluten-free cheese sauce made with Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar, carrots, onions, and cauliflower, this dish is packed with incredible flavor.
Mix the onion/celery mixture into the ground beef. Add rest of the spices, Worcestershire Sauce, beef broth, canned tomatoes and cauliflower to the pot. Pour the creamy mixture, cauliflower rice, second half cup of broth, ground beef (already browned) and carrots into the baking dish and stir everything together to combine. You can cook Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 3-2/3 pound of chopped cauliflower.
- It’s 1 pound of Carrots.
- You need 1 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 of large onion diced.
Especially when it is hearty comfort food like this Cauliflower Ground Beef Curry over steaming white rice. There also are potatoes, carrots, and saucy tomatoes in here, all rounded up with an aromatic curry spice mixture. The recipe as written out below does not make a spicy-hot curry. Evenly spread the ground beef in the bottom of a casserole dish.
Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger step by step
- Peel and slice the Carrots thick..
- Heat a deep pan. Add the beef, onion, cauliflower, spices except parsley, and sliced Carrots..
- Simmer for 30 minutes covered. When the Carrots are fork tender they are ready. Add the parsley on top..
Evenly cover with carrots, then broccoli, then cauliflower and then peas. Then pour the eggs cream over the top and sprinkle remaining cheese. The cauliflower is tender and soaked in some of that wonderful beefy-tomato broth and is a great addition to the soup. Here's a photo of it hot and steamy right out of the pot… I was looking for a soup or stew to take to a friend of mine who just got out of the hospital and this Hearty Hamburger Cauliflower Soup was perfect. Combine carrots, cauliflower, olive oil, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper in a roasting pan; cover with aluminum foil.