Cauliflower crusted pizza low carb. A cauliflower pizza crust is deliciously different and a great lower-carb choice! This pizza crust is positively famous for people following a low carb lifestyle, and it's no wonder! It's a delicious way to cut back on carbs (and calories) while still getting your pizza fix!
It's thin, crispy on the edges, and tastes delicious. You guysss cauliflower pizza is changing the low carb pizza game!. Because it's EASY to make, full of nutrients, low in carbs, and IT'S PIZZA!!! You can have Cauliflower crusted pizza low carb using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower crusted pizza low carb
- Prepare of crust.
- You need 2 lb of cauliflower.
- Prepare of water to steam cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 10 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of stevia.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 33 ml of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of toppings.
- You need 1/2 cup of canned mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 small of onion sliced very thinly.
- Prepare 1 1/2 medium of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 oz of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 3 oz of sliced summer sausage.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
And tastes just like it, despite how much better it is for you. Which means, those of use sticking to gluten-free, paleo, healthy, or low carb recipes don't have to miss out on all the fun! Low-carb and full of flavor, this cauliflower pizza crust made with frozen riced cauliflower, Parmesan, and mozzarella cheese is the perfect base for any topping. How To Make Cauliflower Pizza Crust.
Cauliflower crusted pizza low carb instructions
- Preheat oven 450° Fahrenheit.
- Steam the cauliflower. Then squeeze the liquids out of it. I used a ricer to rice the cauliflower. You could grate or use a food processor to do it. Just make sure its coarse..
- Mix the cauliflower, eggs, oregano, basil, garlic, parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Add one and half teaspoon of salt..
- After the ingredients are mixed spray the pan with nonstick spray. Add the cauliflower mixture to pan sreading it out evenly. Use a rolling pin to help with this.bake 20 -25 minutes to get a solid crust or it will fall apart..
- Mix all the sauce ingredients..
- Spread toppings and sauce on top set back into oven for 15 minutes..
- Take out let sit for 5 minutes slice hope you enjoy!.
If you are trying to cut carbs but still love pizza, then this Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza Crust is for you!. Traditional meals that take a low carb twist are the best! This keto Cauliflower Pizza Crust, zucchini enchiladas and zucchini lasagna roll ups are so incredibly delicious yet remain low carb. Spread the pizza sauce over the crust, followed by the mozzarella cheese, and veggies. Though cauliflower is a low-carb vegetable, not all cauliflower crust pizzas are keto-friendly.