Cheeseburger soup. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside. This is soup, not a cheeseburger and virtually every good soup starts with onions, celery & carrots (and garlic in my opinion). It is an award winning soup and it is excellent!
In a large pot over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate. Kid-friendly, fun, and oh-so-easy, cheeseburger soup is going to become a weeknight staple at your house. You can have Cheeseburger soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped up.
- Prepare 4 of large potatoes diced in large pieces.
- You need 4 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of cheese of choice.
- Prepare 1 tbs of basil.
- You need 1 tbs of parsley.
In a large pot, brown ground beef and onion. Add broth, celery, carrots, parsley and potatoes. Looking for recipes for cheeseburger soup? Taste of Home has the best cheeseburger soup recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips.
Cheeseburger soup instructions
- Brown hamburger in pan and drain grease and set aside..
- In another pot heat up beef broth to boiling. Then add potatoes, cooked ground beef, onions, basil and parsley. Once boiling cook on medium for 15 minuets or until potatoes start to soften..
- Mix flour and milk and add to soup. Once it comes back to a boil add cheese and simmer for another 5 min. Let cool for a couple of minuets and enjoy..
A hearty dinner option that's popular with both kids and adults alike! This Easy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe has quickly become one of my all time favorite meals – it is simple, uses ingredients I often already have on. Cheeseburger Soup is a cheesy and easy soup recipe with all the flavors of a cheeseburger! Top it with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and croutons for a fun dinner that your kids will love! Don't forget to try my Cheeseburger Sliders too!