Cheeseburger stuffed shells. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water; drain again. Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells.
Top your stuffed hamburger shells with the remaining sauce and two cups of cheese. After baking, you can add some tasty additions to your stuffed shells! This step is optional but you can add some great flavor to your cheeseburger stuffed pasta shells by adding some fresh diced tomato, green onion, and/or cooked bacon pieces. You can cook Cheeseburger stuffed shells using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger stuffed shells
- You need 25 of jumbo pasta shells.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tbs of worcestershire.
- You need of Seasoned salt & pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ketchup.
- You need 2 tbs of mustard.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of jar cheddar cheese sauce.
- Prepare of Top with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions.
Meanwhile, cook the jumbo pasta shells according to package directions. Stuffed shells has become a favorite of my families and I love thinking of new things to stuff inside. As you can guess this one was a winner with the kids! It was in one of their four food groups, cheeseburgers, mac and cheese, hot dogs, or chicken nuggets.
Cheeseburger stuffed shells step by step
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Cook and drain pasta, let cool.
- Cook beef and 1/4 cup chopped onion over medium heat, drain, then season with worcestershire, salt, & pepper, stir in shredded cheese.
- Mix tomato sauce, ketchup, and mustard. Spread in bottom of 13×9 dish.
- Stuff beef mixture into shells, line in dish, pour cheese sauce over all over. Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes..
- Add toppings and serve.
All the flavors of the classic cheeseburger stuffed into pasta shells and smothered in delicious cheese for a twist on fast food you'll love. To freeze Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells, simply prepare the meal following the instructions, but don't bake it. Cover it with aluminum foil and don't forget to write the name of the dish and the instructions, along with the date. Repeat process until you've used all of the cheeseburger mixture. Cheeseburger stuffed shells are perfect because cheeseburgers and French fries are high on my list of favorite foods.