Chicken patty burger. For "naked" burger, serve hot ground chicken patties with a side grain plus cucumber tomato salad. Chicken patties also taste very good cold ! If you go for a burger, then use traditional fix ins plus funky ones like mashed avocado (or salsa guacamole ) and prepared mustard.
Best Home Made Chicken Burger Patty. Notes: The gentle mixing of the mince into a patty is key to having a nice moist patty. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. You can cook Chicken patty burger using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken patty burger
- Prepare 1/2 kg of IINGREDIENTS :- chicken minced.
- You need 1 of onion,.
- You need 1 of finely chopped.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic,.
- It’s of crushed, or more to taste.
- It’s 1 of pinch salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of freshly ground black pepper to taste mayonnaise.
- You need of Cheese slices as needed.
- Prepare ¼ cup of all-purpose flour, or as needed.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Serve on buns with desired toppings. In a large bowl, combine chicken, paprika, garlic, and green onions, and season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Topped with crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, and lettuce, this burger is a twist on one of your favorite sandwiches.
Chicken patty burger instructions
- METHOD:- Combine chicken, onion, coriander, egg, garlic,ginger, salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix well. Add mayonnaise and stir to combine; the mixture will be quite soft..
- Put flour in a shallow bowl. Drop chicken pattie into the flour. Roll to coat and press gently into patties.
- Heat oil medium-high heat. Cook chicken patties in the hot oil until golden brown and no longer pink in the center, 5 to 7 minutes per side..
- ASSEMBLING :- One burger bun add mayonnaise chicken pattie colslow sauce to taste cheese slice and top with another one. Enjoyyyyy.
Sharp cheddar, parmesan, and garlic give the ground chicken patties some extra flavor. Aloha Chicken Burgers "My kids loved this! The tasty glaze on the chicken was superb. We used turkey bacon and toasted the buns." – Precious. Get all of the flavor of chicken satay in burger form!