Dessert pizza. There's nothing better than a guilt-free dessert, especially when it's topped with refreshing and colorful fruit. We skimmed the calories and fat from a traditional fruit pizza to create one with about half the calories, fat and cholesterol. For the dessert pizza, Bobby slathers mascarpone cheese on the crust, then tops it with grilled plum slices, blackberries, raspberries and a drizzle of honey.
This pizza has a layer of thick caramel, gooey apples, and a brown sugar streusel. Get the recipe from Chocolate with Grace. Cool in pan on wire rack. You can have Dessert pizza using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dessert pizza
- You need 1-1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of Confectioner Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extacract.
- It’s of Fresh Fruit.
- You need of Fruits.
- Prepare of strawberries blueberries pineapple little oranges Kiwi star fruit, stay away from melons, if you use bananas slices coat them in sugar so they don’t brown or add them on when serving.
- Prepare of Melons will make it soggy from the juices.
This dessert pizza combines a crispy PB cookie crust, a fluffy caramel vanilla frosting, thinly sliced Granny Smith apples and… Snickers! (via Show Me the Yummy) Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza Dessert that doubles as a fun activity is always a good choice. Use this cookie pizza as a tasty base to top with your favorite candies and drizzles at. For the crust, shape the cookie dough into a ball. Place the dough in the center of the White Large Round Stone or Rockcrok ® Grill Stone and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
Dessert pizza instructions
- I cheat and get the big bag of sugar cookies at Walmart and follow the directions on the bag. But I put a sugar cookie recipe on here as well..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12” non stick round pizza pan with non stick spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated..
- Press the cookie dough evenly in your greased pizza pan (make sure you flour your hands so they don’t stick to the cookie dough) and bake it for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely..
- In a large bowl, either using a spatula or a handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese, vanilla, confectioner sugar.
- Smear the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled cookie crust and top it with desired fruits. My favorite fruits for this is kiwi, berries and star fruit..
- Cheaper way- I used Can pineapples Chunks, and mandarin oranges drained well and some strawberries, and cheated with a quick easy bake sugar cookies bag from Walmart..
In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and beat well. S'mores Dessert Pizza is a sweet, chocolaty dessert made just like a pizza! It's got the classic s'mores flavor of melted chocolate, graham crackers, and fluffy marshmallows, all melted together into the most amazing s'mores pizza. This easy dessert pizza recipe is fun to make and even more fun to eat!