Easy Hamburger Soup. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef w/ Guided Recipes by Kraft. In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, broth and water.
We serve this easy Hamburger Soup with a fresh green salad and some crusty bread for the perfect meal! I love a good soup as a weeknight meal. Heat a large pot over medium-high heat, and stir in the ground beef. You can have Easy Hamburger Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Hamburger Soup
- It’s 1 lb. of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of mixed vegetables, fresh or frozen.
Cook until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. When browned, use a slotted spoon to transfer the ground beef onto a paper towel-lined plate to drain. This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my affiliate disclosure for more details.
Easy Hamburger Soup instructions
- In a stock pot, brown beef with onion and garlic until no pink remains. Drain..
- Add potatoes, broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, and bay leaf. Add salt and pepper if desired. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Stir in vegetables. Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Freezes well..
This hamburger soup recipe is a simple and hearty meal made with ground beef, potatoes, and a delicious tomato broth. Our easy hamburger soup recipe is loaded with tasty ground beef, potatoes, and a rainbow of vegetables. The savory broth and flavor of this simple soup will have you coming back for seconds! When it comes to easy dinner recipes, I rely a lot on ground beef. Nothing beats a warm bowl of soup during those nights when the temperature outside starts to cool off, and this hamburger soup is no exception.