Easy Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Bread Burgers. Easy Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Bread Burgers Love the spiciness of the pepperoni and the sweetness of the pineapple. See great recipes for Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza, Pizza burger bundles too! Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor.
Sprinkle pizza with mozzarella cheese; top with pepperoni. A cross between garlic bread and pizza, cheesy bread is a quick, easy, and delicious party snack. Four tenders, mozzarella wedges, french fries, onion rings.. You can have Easy Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Bread Burgers using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Bread Burgers
- You need 4 of burger Patties cooked to desired doneness and seasoned to your desired likeness.
- It’s 1 large of can crushed pineapple.
- It’s 40 slice of spicy pepperoni.
- You need 8 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 loaf of French bread, sliced to fit the size of your burgers.
- You need 1 small of jar or can pizza sauce, out make your own..
The bread is what makes these Hawaiian Roll Pizza Sliders so magical. I mean, the herby, garlicky butter doesn't hurt much either, but I'm going to side with the bread here. That said, if you're not a fan of Hawaiian sweet rolls, you can absolutely make these on regular plain white dinner rolls and still have great results. Make dinner super easy and fun with individual pita bread pizzas.
Easy Pepperoni Pineapple Pizza Bread Burgers step by step
- preheat broiler, move oven rack to center..
- place each precooked burger patty on one piece French bread..
- place 10 slices of pepperoni on each burger..
- place 2 slices of motzarella cheese on each burger..
- open and drain crushed pineapple well..
- place one heaping tablespoon of crushed pineapple on to of the cheese..
- then top with a tablespoon or desired amount of pizza sauce onto each burger..
- place other piece of French bread on top of that..
- place All burgers onto a cookie sheet and broil until cheese is melted and bread is toasted..
- serve immedietly…
- makes 4 burgers..
This is a simple recipe that can be thrown together in a matter of minutes, for an easy delicious take on homemade pizza. In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, garlic and parsley and mix with spatula until just combined. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce and mushrooms; set aside. Cut bread in half lengthwise, then into eight pieces.