Good Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza. Skip the delivery, this buffalo chicken pizza recipe is one of the best pizzas ever. It is spicy, creamy and oh so good, you'll never need Domino's again! Homemade buffalo chicken pizza is quick and easy to make, and dare I say healthy?!.
Whew that was a long recipe name to type! I felt that it was important that I include everything in the title because that's what makes this pizza special. I have partnered with my friends over at Fleischmann's® Yeast for today's recipe. You can cook Good Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Good Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza
- It’s 2 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of favorite pizza dough.
- It’s 1 of Blue Cheese dressing.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Blue Cheese Crumbles.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack and Cheddar Cheese.
I grew up in a house where every Friday, without fail, was pizza night. Pour half of the buffalo sauce over chicken and toss to coat. This recipe is a good one, and of course, a family favorite…seeing as buffalo chicken has always been one of my family's most requested meals. The inspiration… When I was thirteen or fourteen, my best friend introduced me to buffalo chicken pizza.
Good Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- Spread dough(I used oil to spread).
- Season chicken with salt and pepper coat with flour and egg mixture then flour again. Bake for 30 minutes.
- When chicken is done place dough in oven to bake for a few, I say 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken into strips..
- Prepare your sauce by melting butter and adding to hot sauce. Add the crumbles and put in a food processor to make it all smooth..
- Coat chicken with sauce.
- Spread a little dressing on dough enough just to cover the bottom. Add chicken evenly. Then add some crumbles and monterey jack and cheddar cheese..
- Bake until edges are a little brown. about 15 to 20 minutes depending on your oven..
This pizza was really good and a big hit with my husband of course! I will make again for sure. Cook the chicken breast and cut it into bit sized chunks or small strips. Melt butter and combine with onion and garlic powder. (You can use minced garlic, if you prefer). Spread the mixture on the pizza crust.