Ham and Swiss sliders. HAM AND SWISS SLIDERS Cheesy and buttery, these Ham and Cheese Sliders are mini sandwiches that use Hawaiian Rolls (or soft dinner rolls) instead of sandwich bread and. In a bowl, mix together butter, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and dried onion. Separate the tops from bottoms of the rolls, and place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish.
Cut rolls in half and place on baking sheet. Spread mayonnaise across the bottom buns, then add the slices of ham evenly over the buns. Following the ham, add the swiss cheese then place the top buns. You can cook Ham and Swiss sliders using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss sliders
- It’s of For the sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of honey mustard.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of worstichire sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- It’s of For the sliders:.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- You need 8-12 of Hawaiian rolls.
- You need 8 slices of Swiss cheese.
- It’s 24 slices of deli ham.
- You need of To garnish.
- It’s of Parsley flakes.
In a bowl, whisk together poppy seeds (optional), Dijon mustard, melted butter, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce. Ham and Swiss Sliders are stacked with ham and melty Swiss cheese then smothered with a honey mustard glaze for a truly special sandwich. These Hawaiian Roll Sliders are perfect for tailgating and absolutely disappear at parties!. This post was created in partnership with American Dairy Association Mideast.
Ham and Swiss sliders step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Slice bread horizontally and spread mayo on top half. Places ham and Swiss on bottom half and top with top section of rolls..
- Mix the sauce ingredients and spread over top. Bake covered 10-12 minutes and then uncover and bake additional 3-5 minutes until lightly toasted..
- Garnish with parsley and cut into individual sliders..
As always, all opinions are my own. Ham and Swiss Sliders are my go-to for kids' birthday parties. The tiny Hawaiian rolls are perfect for little hands, and kids love ham and cheese. The adults love them too, obviously. Cut the whole pack of buns in half lengthwise all at once.