Hamburger/Sandwich buns Keto. Freezer friendly buns: Make a batch (or double) and let the keto buns cool completely. Slice in half (if planning to use as a sandwich in the future) and store them in a freezer-friendly bag. Print Low Carb Hamburger Buns (Keto Sandwich Rolls) By Kim Hardesty.
These keto hamburger buns are easy to make and can be pre-made and frozen if desired, then you just need to heat them up again. You can use them for all sorts of things too, obviously, not just hamburger buns but also buns for breakfast sandwiches, pulled pork, sandwiches, etc. They're a really great recipe to have in the arsenal. You can cook Hamburger/Sandwich buns Keto using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger/Sandwich buns Keto
- You need 1 C of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 6 T of almond flour.
- You need 1 T of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of arrowroot powder or corn starch.
- You need 3 of eggs.
These buns from lowcarbmaven.com take advantage of the classic fathead dough, which is featured in many different keto recipes. The style is amazing, as you end up with a taste and texture that is very similar to regular bread. As Kim mentions, the burger buns aren't fluffy like conventional bread. Natural Ovens Bakery also has a Keto-Friendly White Bread, so you won't have.
Hamburger/Sandwich buns Keto step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix until thoroughly combined..
- Scoop 5 spoonfuls (about 1/4C) of the mixture onto the baking sheet and make your desired shape..
- Bake for 12 minutes and then broil on high for 2-3 minutes (watch they dont burn). Remove from oven and allow to cool before using..
- They are thin but rather tasty!.
Making these paleo and keto burger buns is incredibly simple really. But, like with any yeasted bread, it does require you take care of a few details to ensure the best possible outcome. The nice thing about these buns too, is that they didn't fall at all post bake for me (hurray!). They're size vs a sandwich loaf clearly does help with the lack of structure of grain-free flours. The best part about these keto buns is that you can use them for everything!