Homemade 1/2 meter pizza. Fortunately I had a quart of homemade canned tomatoes on hand to make this homemade pizza sauce. I also had some frozen tomatoes in the freezer I could have used. A supposed cheat meal turned into a food challenge.
Here are the ingredients that I use to make the crust of my pizza. Use the broiler if necessary to achieve the desired results. Also the oven spring is significant as mentioned so you may need to reduce the yeast in your pizza dough recipe to get the level of rise you want. You can have Homemade 1/2 meter pizza using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade 1/2 meter pizza
- You need 4 of big cups white flour.
- Prepare 2 of medium size eggs.
- It’s 2 of big spoons of yeast.
- Prepare 1 of big spoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 spoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of salt.
- It’s of Hot dog.
- Prepare of Olives.
- It’s of Mozarella cheese.
We've got everything you need to make great pizza at home, whether you're a newbie or an experienced pizzaiolo. From prepping dough to slicing and serving, we'll take you (and your pie) from start to finish. And with each step of the pizza-making process, we've got the tools to make cooking pizza a joy! Forget ordering delivery, and discover the fun and deliciousness of your own.
Homemade 1/2 meter pizza step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients together until they are homogeneous.
- Now add the wet ingredients one by one and start mixing. Keep on mixing until you get a consistent dough that doesn't stick to your hands.
- You can add more flour and oil as needed to get a consistent dough.
- After getting a consistent dough, cover the mixture by plastic wrap or plastic bags and leave it in a warm place for 15 to 30 mintes.
- After that your dough will fluff.
- Now extend and roll your dough on an even lightly floured surface.
- Put your dough on a big furnace plate about 1/2 meter, lightly apply oil on the surface of the plate.
- Dress with sliced onions, tomatoes, green pepper, and olives. And dress with hot dogs or as desired.
- Let it cook in the furnace for about 15 to 30 minutes at 230°c, but check it every 5 minutes so it won't burn.
- After the dough is well cooked, add the mozarella cheese or any types of cheese you want, then let it redden and melt in the furnace. Bon appetit!.
Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough. Pizza is a great, family-friendly meal that can be healthy, too. And now you can enjoy one without "a-salting" your kidneys! The trick is to squeeze out all the excess moisture after the cauliflower has been cooked.