Homemade burgers. Firecracker Burgers, Best Hamburger Ever, Big Smokey Burgers, Garlic and Onion Burgers, Slider-Style Mini Burgers The rest of the recipe I kept the same and the burgers turned out really moist and had good flavor. I've been making burgers like this for years, minus the cayenne. This easy Homemade Beef Burger Recipe will have you skip the drive-through and head home to chow down on these instead!
This will give the cheese enough time to melt. Regular ground beef can sometimes make a lacklustre burger. You can take your homemade hamburgers to the next juicy, char broiled level by just tweaking a few things. (That's a DIY Charcuterie board ↑ you can learn how to make. ) There's a lot of debate over Bobby brings big Texas flavor to this burger, with a zesty spice rub and homemade, finger-lickin' barbecue sauce. You can cook Homemade burgers using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade burgers
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced into small pieces.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of Black or Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Paprika.
- Prepare of Your favorite burger toppings.
Creamy coleslaw cuts through the spice and pickles add tartness. Here are the ingredients & the instructions to make the perfect burger! Although it may not be the healthiest, use medium ground beef for moistness & flavour. The leaner varieties produce burgers that are drier with a denser, tighter texture.
Homemade burgers step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, and kneed it together so the meat holds its shape..
- Heat a nonstick skillet on high and Form meat patties, place them in there and cook until nicely browned on both sides, place in oven to keep warm, now is a nice time to add cheese onto the patties if you want..
Don't use previously frozen meat as juices are lost during defrosting. If making ahead, cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate for no more than a day. The secret to a truly great homemade hamburger recipe is to use beef that's nice and fatty. Ideally, a good quality ground beef / mince from a butcher, but nowadays, supermarkets sell very good quality beef too. When it comes to cooking with meat, here's a big takeaway from this hamburger recipe: fat = flavour.