Homemade Juicy Puff…Pizza. I added pepper slices and another type of cheese and wrapped all them with homemade puff pastry. The result was a fantastic, juicy pie with pizza flavour. Great recipe for Homemade Juicy Puff…Pizza.
Nutella Puff Pastry Pizza is easy to make, but it tastes like a million bucks! A buttery, crispy puff pastry crust is slathered with Nutella, drizzled with melted white chocolate, and finished with fresh, juicy berries. Knead a soft dough and cut it into half. You can cook Homemade Juicy Puff…Pizza using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Juicy Puff…Pizza
- It’s of kasseri cheese, grated.
- It’s of easy melting cheese (e.g. gouda).
- Prepare of thin bacon slices.
- It’s of ripe & firm tomatoes, cut into slices.
- You need of green peppers, cut into slices.
- You need of dose of puff pastry dough(click on the link above & get the recipe).
- It’s of flour for rolling out.
- You need of egg for brushing.
- It’s of sesame seeds.
Homemade Puff Pastry – Speedy & Butterless. Aubergine, courgette and red bell pepper are well suited to roasting – they become soft, juicy, and taste lovely once topped and cooked with the puff pastry. Secondly, these veggies take longer to cook through in the oven than the puff pastry. Therefore, roasting them beforehand allows them to par-cook and soak up some seasoning.
Homemade Juicy Puff…Pizza step by step
- Put the dough on a well-floured surface and roll it out until it gets 25×15 cm / 10”x6”. Cut it in half and put the one piece into the fridge..
- Roll the other piece into a rectangular, 40×30 cm / 16”x12”. Flip the sheet every few seconds and sprinkle with flour, if needed..
- Brush the excess flour. Transfer carefully onto a baking sheet of the same dimensions, covered with baking paper..
- Brush the sheet with egg white. Sprinkle the grated kasseri all over the surface..
- Arrange the bacon slices, one next to the other. Continue with the tomato slices and the peppers. Season with pepper and finish with the easy melting cheese..
- Roll out the other half of the dough into a rectangle of the same size. Transfer it carefully and cover the pie. Pinch the edges to seal it..
- Beat the egg and brush the pie. Using a fork, prick the dough all over the surface. Sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 190°C / 375° F, for 40 to 45 min..
Puff Pastry Margherita Pizza with ripe tomatoes, mozzarella, fresh basil leaves, and puff pastry. With bright Spring flavors on a flaky, buttery crust, it's perfect as an appetizer, entree or midday snack. Greek Sweet Pumpkin Hand Pies with Homemade Phyllo. Zucchini Pie with Smoked Pork & Metsovone. Remove from heat and set aside.