Homemade Sliders. This recipe reminds me of my mom's famous pot roast. Best of all, these sandwiches are simple to make, with only five ingredients. I love that I can enjoy the flavors of Mom's roast with the delicious portability of a slider. —Lauren Drafke, Cape Coral, Florida White Castle Sliders Copycat Recipe Jump to Recipe Pin Recipe.
This White Castle Sliders copycat recipe makes flavorful, juicy, perfect little burger bites! I remember eating them on a. A slider is a particular thing. You can have Homemade Sliders using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Sliders
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 10 of yeast rolls see my recipe for cheddarwurst in a blanket.
- Prepare To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need To taste of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt for the onions.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
It's a small subset of our great culinary tradition, the hamburger. But as I explained last week , it's not just a mini-hamburger. To be a slider, it cannot be perverted. This recipe for sliders is a quick and easy take on Philly's steak and cheese sandwich, made with provolone and mushrooms on Hawaiian rolls.
Homemade Sliders instructions
- Heat a skillet.
- Season the ground chuck.
- Mix it well form small patties make them thin and wide, because they will shrink as they cook..
- Turn as needed.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil.
- Repeat as needed till all patties are done.
- Slice the onion.
- Add to the beef drippings.
- Fry till soft.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil and season with the seasoned salt.
- Get the yeast rolls out of the oven. Add a bit of butter and kosher salt on top..
- Split the yeast rolls and add the patties.
- Add onions.
- Add the mustard and ketchup.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Up your football party game with Chef John's fun garlic bread sliders: pull-apart dinner rolls stuffed with beef meatballs, cheese, and. An easy and unique way to prepare sliders. Also added the pickle to the burgers prior to baking. Quick and easy, these pizza sliders are a delicious appetizer for game days, birthday parties, and other gatherings. Pepperoni is a classic, but add thinly sliced bell pepper and onion if desired, or make part of the batch vegetarian.