Homemade Veggie Pizza. We pile veggies onto flatbread for a fun way to eat healthier. Mix egg and oil into dry ingredients; stir in yeast mixture. As other users have noted, this makes the pizza!
Although we aim to eat as many servings of veggies as possible, that often falls to the wayside when we opt for pizza. Arrange eggplant, zucchini, and squash slices alternately over cheese. Homemade Veggie Pizza "This has become my go-to recipe for pizza dough and sauce. You can cook Homemade Veggie Pizza using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Veggie Pizza
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Vegetables: onion, tomato, capsicum, corn.
- You need of Jalapeños.
- You need of Olives.
- It’s of Pepper crushed.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- You need of Grated cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of corn flour (optional).
I always mix up the veggies and cheeses, but it's definitely a keeper for my family." – Eva. Pesto Pizza "Delicious and easy to make! Greek Pizza "A light and flavorful pizza. This top-rated, much-loved easy veggie pizza is a favorite go-to for potlucks, tailgate parties, showers, girls' weekends—basically wherever there's a hungry crowd.
Homemade Veggie Pizza instructions
- To make dough: Take 0.5 cup warm water + a tsp sugar + yeast and mix well. Leave it for 15 minutes until the yeast activates.
- Now add all-purpose flour + oil + step 1 and a little water to knead the dough smooth and bouncy. Grease it with oil..
- Now wrap the dough and leave it for 2 hours. The dough will enlarge..
- Chop the vegetables..
- Now take the dough and punch it a bit. Spread 1 tsp of corn flour on the pizza pan. Now take the dough and spread it using both the hands. Make a dent in the corner. Take a fork and prick the dough in between..
- Now spread the pizza sauce and chilli sauce. Add vegetables and cheese. Splutter salt on top of it and also crushed pepper and mixed gerbs.
- Now place this in oven at 390 deg F for 17 minutes in a preheated oven..
- Cut it into pieces as soon as it’s removed.
- Serve it with sauce.
Plus it's a brilliant way to use up whatever veggies you have at the ready. Vegetarian "sausage" is a flavorful pizza topping, especially when paired with artichokes and a drizzle of pesto. The recipe calls for vegan cheese but that can be swapped out for dairy cheese if desired. I used refrigerated pizza dough instead of crescent dough it doesn't need to be rolled just pressed into the pan. I used lower-fat mayo though I think the mayo could probably be halved too.