Iz's Chicken Pesto Pizza. The crust of this pizza is essentially pure protein, making it extremely filling in comparison to the cheese and almond flour fathead dough. Top it with some fat of your choice like pesto, cheese, or sausage and you have a great keto meal that satisfies for hours. I used an entire package and another handful of cheese and added torn fresh basil leaves as well on the top.
The fresh basil packs so much flavor making this pizza absolutely deliver on pizza night. Top with chicken mixture and cheese. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt. You can have Iz's Chicken Pesto Pizza using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Iz's Chicken Pesto Pizza
- You need 8 oz of pizza dough.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pesto sauce.
- Prepare 1 each of grilled boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza. To use, unwrap pizza; bake as directed, increasing time as. Spread over the pizza bases and top with the chicken and mozzarella. Scatter over the basil, season with freshly ground black pepper, then serve with the salad on the side.
Iz's Chicken Pesto Pizza instructions
- Roll and stretch pizza dough to about 10 inches, poke holes through dough with a fork..
- Spread pesto sauce onto dough.
- Chop chicken breast into small pieces.
- Sprinkle chicken and walnuts over pesto.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 475°F – 500°F for 7- 10 minutes.
- Brush crust with olive oil..
My favorite homemade pizza crust topped with a vibrant pesto sauce, mozzarella, chicken. and a sprinkle of pine nuts. This pesto chicken pizza is fresh, flavorful and absolutely perfect for summer! As popular as our Buffalo Chicken Pizza and Spinach Artichoke Pizza, this Pesto Pizza is a family favorite. Made with homemade pesto and homemade. Arrange chicken and artichokes over top; sprinkle with cheese.