Keto Pizza. It's a simple take on how to get your pizza fix without the carbs. It's everything you want — whether it is a simple pepperoni, cheese and tomato-sauce version, or a loaded extravaganza. Margarita: You can't go wrong with a simple margarita pizza.
Yes, the crust is gluten free BUT the keto pizza is prepared in the same area as our regular crust pizzas. Keto Pizza is an easy to make crispy pizza crust is low carb and perfect for a weeknight meal the whole family will love!. This Keto Pizza is made using fathead dough, which means it's low carb and perfect to help you stay on track of your goals! You can have Keto Pizza using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Pizza
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of low carb pizza sauce (I used Rao’s).
- Prepare of Low or no carb pizza toppings.
My husband has been doing Keto for over a year now religiously. He has tried all of the fathead dough recipes out there and they have all left us wanting. So soft that there's no way you could pick it up. It could only be eaten with a fork.
Keto Pizza instructions
- For crust mix together 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 egg, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Place crust mixture on parchment paper on a baking sheet and shape into a flat circle..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Take crust out of the oven and top with pizza sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and your favorite low or no carb toppings..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted..
With a low carb pizza crust and a low carb pizza sauce, you get a keto pizza! A year ago, if you would have told me that there's a low carb pizza recipe that tastes better than regular pizza, I would neither believe you nor want to try it. Today, I'm here telling you The BEST Low Carb Pizza Dough. My low carb pizza dough can be used to make literally any keto baked goods. From buns and pretzels to pizza, ke to pigs in a blanket, gluten free naan and breadsticks, you'll be able to create some of the best low carb recipes ever.