Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers. Great recipe for Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers. I am always asked, what do I put in my hamburgers. The mayonnaise helps to bind the meat, while adding a little extra fat.
I am always asked, what do I put in my hamburgers. The mayonnaise helps to bind the meat, while adding a little extra fat. Flip burgers and brush each patty with Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce. You can have Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers
- You need 1 Pound of Ground Beef (80/20).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of your favorite Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 of \2 Teaspoon Seasoning Salt.
- It’s 1 of \2 Teaspoon Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
Remove from the grill and allow to rest. Grill buns cut side down until slightly toasted and warm. Serve with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and Duke's. Burger buns; with a thin layer of mayonnaise before toasting.
Lee's Mayonnaise Infused Grilled Hamburgers instructions
- Mix all ingredients together, until just combined. Form into three 5 ounce patty's. Make a little them indentation in the middle of the patty's with your thumb. This helps to keep them from shrinking up while grilling. I put them in the refrigerator for an hour or so, to let them firm up..
- Prepare grill. Grill over medium high heat, for around 4 minutes per side flipping only once. Add cheese to melt over patty if desired..
- Serve with nice butter toasted buns. Garnish with any vegetables and condiments of your choice. Message me with any questions. Enjoy.
Recipe: Grilled potatoes Parmesan garlic and rosemary » Grilled potatoes with garlic, rosemary and Parmesan cheese. Bonus Tip: How to keep grilled burgers moist. A hot, hot grill achieves just the right char and paints the perfect grill marks on burgers, but the fierce flames can also dry them out. Graham Elliot, a judge on MasterChef, has a pretty cool solution: hide a small ice cube in center of the patty! That's right, the cube melts as the burger grills.