Marinara sauce for pocket burgers. See great recipes for Marinara sauce for pocket burgers, Pocket burgers too! For the eggs, pout a bit of the marinara sauce in the bottom of a ramekin then drop a medium egg in. Remove and top with Parmesan and basil.
Golden brown pocket stuffed with mozzarella and provolone cheese enhanced by a scoop of fresh ricotta cheese.. half-pound burger with bubbly melted cheddar and topped with onion rings. . Open-faced pizza burgers are served on split English muffins with ground beef, seasoned marinara sauce, and plenty of melted mozzarella cheese. If you love English muffin pizzas, these are even better! You can cook Marinara sauce for pocket burgers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinara sauce for pocket burgers
- You need 15-1/2 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Romano Parmesan cheeses.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
The logomark and logotype for the Kitchn brand. Marinara sauce is the foundation of our favorite comfort foods. Pasta layered with ricotta, four Italian cheeses marinara sauce with seasoned spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes and fresh garlic with a hint of onion.. In a large, deep skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
Marinara sauce for pocket burgers step by step
- Heat a pot add the tomato sauce..
- Let it warm through, stirring often..
- Add spices and sugar. Stir often turn heat down and simmer 10 minutes..
- Stir in the cheeses remove from heat and let sit 10 minutes..
- Stir before serving I hope you enjoy this recipe!.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and arrange an ovenproof rack over top. Mist rack with cooking spray; set aside. I love that tomato sauce, but it doesn't pass for marinara since it's missing herbs, garlic and olive oil. Made with lean ground chicken, your favorite marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese. #burger #chickenparm #sandwiches #AndieMitchell About BBC Good Food. We are the UK's number one food brand.