Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat. pinto beans, hamburger meat, sweet onion diced, garlic clove diced, cilantro diced, small sweet tomatoes diced, favorite barbecue sauce, brown sugar jason williams. Using a high quality ground beef and garden fresh veggies set this over the top! I am lucky that I have access to Longdale Farm products through my work and have.
Diced fresh vegetables make it an excellent solution for picky kids because the vegetables "hide" in the tasty beef and bean mixture. Pinto Beans and Ground Beef Stew. This delightful stew with pinto beans, ground beef, and cilantro is something you're whole family is going to love. You can cook Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat
- It’s 2 lbs of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of sweet onion diced.
- It’s 4-5 of garlic clove diced.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro diced.
- You need 5-6 of small sweet tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of favorite barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chile powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 of jalapeño pepper (remove seeds to reduce heat).
- It’s 1/2 tbs of garlic powder.
If you're not a pressure-cooker convert, this recipe will convert you because of the ease of how to cook this and how quickly this recipe comes together. Cabbage Rolls Stuffed with Ground Beef As receitas lá de casa. Use small red beans or great northern beans in the recipe. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers for a future meal.
Pinto Beans with Hamburger Meat step by step
- Cover beans in water 2 to 3 hours before starting. Saute' the onion and garlic. Add in hamburger meat and brown..
- Add beans and cover 1 inch above and turn heat to medium high. Add all other ingredients and cover. Stir occasionally and check to see if need to add more water if cooks down. Goes great with corn bread, Enjoy!!.
Or double the batch and freeze half. For a leaner chili, use very lean ground beef or ground turkey or chicken thighs. Add another pound of ground beef for a "meat-lovers" chili. Award Winning Chili Recipe With Ground Beef & Pinto Beans. Print An award winning beef chili recipe with pinto beans – this is a classic one-bowl dinner idea that the whole family will love!