Pizza Casserole Mini-Pies. Pizza Casserole Mini-Pies I had some leftover pizza and decided to experiment with it. I separated the eggs and made two different kinds, but that is optional. I separated the eggs and made two different kinds, but that is optional.
Here is how you achieve it. Once pies are frozen, run knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove from muffin tin. Mini Pies in a Cupcake Tin. You can cook Pizza Casserole Mini-Pies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Casserole Mini-Pies
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of large slices of pizza.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of Red pepper, to taste (optional).
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
Sausage, Egg and Cheese Muffin-Tin Breakfast Sandwiches. Cheesy Bacon Muffin Tin Breakfast Quiches. See more ideas about Recipes, Mini pie recipes, Pie recipes. Microwave frozen green beans as directed on bag for maximum time; drain.
Pizza Casserole Mini-Pies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees..
- Cut the pizza into bite sized pieces, set aside..
- Whisk together the eggs and the milk in a medium sized mixing bowl, and set that aside, too..
- Evenly distribute the pizza pieces to 4 mini-pie pans. Add the red pepper. (optional).
- Pour the egg mixture over the pizza pieces. Sprinkle on the cheese..
- Bake for 20m or until the filling is cooked the whole way through..
With thin knife, loosen sides of muffins from pan; remove from pan and place top side up on cooling rack. These recipes come together in a snap with the use of refrigerated pie crusts. Using store-bought pie crusts may be a shortcut, but it's an approved Carbonara mini pies 🎄. Roll out a single pie crust onto a flat surface. My husband is a carbonara snob and loved this – I did use pan.