Ready in 25 Minutes with Pancake Mix Easy Pizza Bread for a Light Lunch. One day, I was too busy and missed my lunch. So at snack time I made an easy light meal pizza. There was plenty to share with the kids and my friends, and it turned out to be a great snack.
There was plenty to share with the kids and my friends, and it turned out to be a great snack. It stays fluffy even when cooled. The kids were snowed in from school. You can cook Ready in 25 Minutes with Pancake Mix Easy Pizza Bread for a Light Lunch using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ready in 25 Minutes with Pancake Mix Easy Pizza Bread for a Light Lunch
- It’s of Pizza bread dough.
- It’s of Pancake mix.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Pizza sauce (store-bought or "Instant easy pizza sauce" ).
- You need of Instant easy pizza sauce.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Minced onion.
- Prepare of Grated garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Basil (if available).
- You need of Pizza topping.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of anything on hand Sausage, bacon, bell pepper, etc..
We had no pancake mix so I ran across this recipe. See more ideas about Hoe cakes, Recipes, Food. These are quick and easy using a pancake mix as a base or the dry ingredients from your favorite pancake recipe. I used the Daily Chef brand complete buttermilk pancake mix.
Ready in 25 Minutes with Pancake Mix Easy Pizza Bread for a Light Lunch step by step
- Gather the ingredients and pre-heat the oven at 190℃ for 15 minutes..
- Mince half of the onion. Set aside 1 tablespoon's worth for the pizza sauce..
- If you do not have store-bought pizza sauce on hand, mix all the ingredients for the "Instant easy pizza sauce". Use the minced onion you have set aside from Step 2..
- Make the pizza dough..
- Mix all the ingredients for the pizza dough (Ingredients shown in the Step 4 photo). The batter will be very loose. Gradually add the milk, and adjust..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the pizza dough on the parchment paper and flatten out. It should be about 1 cm thick. Shape into a small circle so that the dough does not go over the parchment paper..
- Pour on the pizza sauce, and spread it out evenly..
- Place on your favorite toppings. Slice your toppings very thinly. Only two sausages were used in the photo above!.
- Top it off with shredded cheese and bake in the pre-heated oven at 190℃ for about 15 minutes..
- It would look great if you have chopped parsley to garnish your pizza. The size of the pizza shown in this photo turned out to be little bigger than 24 × 32 cm..
- The dough is very loose and fluffy. Somewhat like bread dough..
- Slice and serve..
I am sure most brands would be the same. Add the Corn Bread Mix and the Sugar into a bowl and mix. Then slowly add the water and keep mixing. While you want constant mixing, you do not want to over-mix. Light and fluffy banana muffins using pancake mix.