Spicy Cheeseburger. This creamy and spicy cheeseburger soup brings my family to the table in a hurry. I love the warming zip of cayenne, but it also tastes terrific without it if you like milder flavor. With a few simple side dishes, this soup is a full meal.
It is one of the ultimate comfort foods. Surprise the whole table when you serve this scrumptious VELVEETA® Spicy Cheeseburger Pizza. This VELVEETA® Spicy Cheeseburger Pizza is a tasty trifecta of your favorite taco, cheeseburger and pizza flavors. You can cook Spicy Cheeseburger using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Cheeseburger
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of mild shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare As needed of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- It’s To taste of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 3 slices of bread.
- It’s 1 of medium kosher pickle optional.
Triple Spicy Western Bacon Cheeseburger® Three charbroiled all-beef patties, two strips of bacon, three slices of melted Pepper Jack cheese, Jalapeño coins, crispy onion rings and tangy BBQ sauce on a toasted seeded bun. I now make up a batch every so often and freeze them in FoodSaver bags. Now when I am in the mood for a spicy burger I just take one out of the freezer and slap it down on the grill. The best of pizza and cheeseburgers are combined to make this family-friendly Cheeseburger Pizza.
Spicy Cheeseburger step by step
- Fry the Burgers once you flip them add half the spices..
- Flip the Burgers again and add the rest of the spices. Add the balsamic vinegar and simmer after you flip it again..
- Add mayonnaise to the three slices of bread. Split the cheese between two of the three slices of bread..
- When the Burgers are to the doneness you desire add to top of the cheese. Add the top and stack it up..
- Cut and serve with a kosher pickle. I quartered mine. I hope you enjoy!!!.
It is topped with a special cheeseburger-style sauce, dill pickles, roma tomatoes, bacon, ground beef, and plenty of cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Spicy Burgers – homemade hamburgers with a kick! So easy and they taste great! Ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, chili powder, cumin, Cajun seasoning, pepper, red pepper flakes, hot sauce, and liquid smoke. Can make burger patties in advance & refrigerate or freeze for later.