Avocado spice burgers. Spicy Turkey Burgers With Avocado Cream. These Mexican-inspired burgers are a low-fat alternative to the usual beef burgers. The avocado cream makes a tasty replacement for commercially made ketchup or mayonnaise.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice and lime zest. Chipotle Burgers with Creamy Avocado Sauce. It's also surprising how little effort it takes to add some serious spice to your life. You can have Avocado spice burgers using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado spice burgers
- Prepare 4 lb of ground beef.
- You need 16 slice of any preferred cheese, I suggest sharp cheddar or jalapeño jack.
- Prepare 1 packages (8 pack) of crustini buns (sold at most grocery stores).
- You need of Avocado blend.
- It’s 2 of medium avocados.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of honey spice blend.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of tapatio hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
These Spicy Chipotle Burgers with Avocado Sauce are a delicious blend of spicy chipotle pepper, creamy avocado, and juicy burger. This recipe is sure to become a family favorite. To make these chipotle burgers taste even better, pair them with brioche buns and add some creamy guacamole on top. Adding fresh avocado to a burger is a simple and delicious way to make that burger even better.
Avocado spice burgers instructions
- Ball ground beef into 8 equal sized balls, then smash down with a plate to create patties.
- Combine all ingredients for the honey blend thoroughly, then warm in microwave for 15 to 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Peel and pit avocados then add all ingredients of the avocado blend into blender, letting it stay on the thick side.
- Cook or grill patties however you prefer, I suggest leaving them just a little pink in the middle, put 2 slices of cheese on top of each patty for the last thirty seconds of cooking.
- While cooking the patties, stir honey blend well, then spread on both sides of each bun, then put a heaping spoonful of avocado blend on the top bun and spread well.
And today we're going to add it to a burger. The Avocado Burger is delicious and really easy to make. Just cutting up some avocado is a simple way to fancy up a burger anytime. If you live or visit the west coast and order a "California Burger" it may come topped with avocado. These grilled chicken burgers topped with smashed avocado and homemade coleslaw are sure to be a dinner hit for fans of spicy food..