Brad's cinnamon roll burger. Heat a large fry pan on medium heat. Place dough in greased bowl, turning to grease top. Punch down, turn out on lightly floured board and roll to size of baking pan.
Holiday Cinnamon Rolls with Chef Brad. The Holiday season really is the perfect season for cinnamon rolls. I love them and I need to tell you something that I believe with all my heart. You can cook Brad's cinnamon roll burger using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's cinnamon roll burger
- Prepare 4 of cream cheese frosted cinnamon rolls.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Sliced tomato.
- You need of Minced sweet onion.
- You need of Mango chutney.
- It’s of Prepared onion rings.
- Prepare slices of Sharp cheddar.
- Prepare slices of Smoked gouda.
- Prepare of For the burger.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 4 strips of bacon, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of each; worchestershire sauce, brown mustard, molasses.
There is no such thing as a healthy cinnamon roll. It is purely sacrilegious to have a healthy cinnamon roll. Roll dough into a large semi-circle. Top with melted butter, and then the cinnamon and brown sugar mixture.
Brad's cinnamon roll burger instructions
- Mix all burger ingredients. Chill in the fridge up to 1 hour..
- Split cinnamon rolls in half..
- Heat a large fry pan on medium heat. Melt 1 tbs butter. Place both halves of 2 cinnamon rolls, cut side down, in the pan. Heat till browned. Rinse and dry pan, repeat. Plate rolls..
- Form meat mix into 4 patties. Fry or grill to medium rare..
- When medium rare, top with 1 slice each of sharp cheddar and smoked gouda. Sprinkle on mince sweet onion. When cheese is melted, place burgers on bottom side of roll..
- Top with mango chutney, onion rings, and a tomato slice..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Roll dough, starting from furthest away and roll towards you pulling the dough tight. But the lines for the Southern cooking and baked goods that owners Brie and Brad Golliher serve up regularly wind around the porch. Their Friday fish fry has gotten so popular than it prompted the Gollihers to install a block of bathrooms outside of the main. Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Burger King near you. Turn ordinary refrigerated cinnamon rolls into adorable minis with the sweet-smoky-salty taste of bacon in every bite.