Burgers. Tired of the same old burger? Get ready to grab a taste of America, one burger at a time. Add a little Mediterranean flair to your basic burger.
The biggest secret to making perfect burgers is in the meat. First, it has to be very fresh and second, the less the meat is pressed, squeezed and handled, the softer and juicier your burgers will turn out! Turkey burgers are a popular lunch at Gwyneth Paltrow's house, where she serves them on toasted brioche buns. You can have Burgers using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burgers
- Prepare 2 lb of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 6 tsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/3 lb of lettuce whole leaves.
- Prepare 3 tsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dill pickle chips.
- It’s 2 medium of tomatoes sliced thinly.
- You need 1/3 small of onion sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded fontina cheese.
She usually adds a topping or two, like Swiss cheese and a few pickled jalapeños. McDonald's mouthwatering burgers are hot, juicy and always a great choice for your next meal. Stop by your local McDonald's to try our selection! A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun.
- Form the sirloin into patties about a third pound each..
- Put into a hot pan fry till it forms a crust turn once season to taste with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Turn once more after 3 minutes and add to second side of patties with garlic, salt and pepper..
- Carefully remove outside lettuce leaves set aside..
- When ground sirloin is done add cheese to top set on a paper towel and repeat till done.
- Add patty to lettuce. Add mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, tomato, pickles, onions till you have everything on it..
- Wrap the lettuce around the patties serve, hope you enjoy!.
The patty may be pan fried, grilled, smoked or flame broiled. Hamburgers are often served with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, bacon, or chiles; condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, or a "special sauce. Veggie Sandwich Freshly grilled onions, mushrooms, and green peppers, layered with lettuce and tomatoes, on a soft toasted bun. Or, start with the bun and build your own from scratch. At In-N-Out Burger, quality is everything.