Cheeseburger Quesadillas. Stir in ketchup, mustard, bacon and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Melt half the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cheeseburger + Quesadilla= This Cheeseburger Quesadillas recipe!
For the Quesadillas: Heat oil in a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. Cheeseburger Quesadillas are quick, fun, and finger lickin' good! If there's one good thing that's come out of this whole ordeal for me personally it's that I'm back in a regular running routine. You can have Cheeseburger Quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Quesadillas
- You need 2 1/2 lbs of ground meat.
- It’s 1 of large onion diced (optional).
- It’s As needed of meat seasoning (optional).
- You need 10-15 of ea flour tortillas.
- You need As needed of butter or margarine.
- It’s 12 oz. of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need As needed of dipping sauce of your choice.
Like I mentioned above, this is a super simple recipe. I don't have any ingredient notes that I haven't included in the recipe itself. But if you're actually reading this section and haven't skipped straight to the recipe (kudos by the way), I'll emphasize the use of Joseph's pitas for this. In a skillet over medium-high heat, pour in olive oil.
Cheeseburger Quesadillas instructions
- Cook and drain ground meat. I like to add diced onion and meat seasoning. Cook these ingredients in from the beginning. In this case, I used Stonemill Amazing Burger seasoning from Aldi. I used about 3 tbsp..
- Liberally spread butter on the back of flour tortillas.
- Place tortilla in a frying pan, buttered side down. Use a medium flame and immediately sprinkle with shredded cheese. (At this point, it would be helpful to use multiple burners on the stove, especially if you're cooking for 3 or more people).
- Once the cheese begins to melt, spoon in some ground beef. (Use as much or as little as you want, depending on how thick you want your quesadillas. I like em fat!).
- Fold tortilla in half and press it flat with your spatula..
- Cook for a minute or two and flip. Try and achieve a golddish-brown color on both sides.
- After another minute or two on the other side, turn off heat and carefully transfer to a cutting board and cut into manageable wedges..
- Repeat these steps as often as necessary and serve with ketchup or ranch, or your favorite dipping sauce. I like to use thousand island because it tastes like the special sauce on a Big Mac.
Add beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the meat is brown. Cheeseburger Quesadillas are all about being HAPPY. These quick and tasty Cheeseburger Quesadillas are so easy to make! See post on Nicole Nared-Washington's site!.