Chicken Alfredo Pizza. To Make Sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Blend in salt, pepper and flour, then stir in the milk and Romano cheese. Carefully remove the pizza stone from the oven and put the dough on top.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Pour cream into garlic butter and bring to a simmer. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. You can have Chicken Alfredo Pizza using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Prepare 1 of pizza crust.
- It’s 4 oz of alfredo sauce.
- You need 6 oz of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 of portabella mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 small of tomato.
- It’s 15 of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
This simple chicken alfredo pizza is one of my top favorites! Make the sauce: Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and mix until smooth. Gradually add the milk, stirring until smooth.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Cut chicken into 1" wide strips, place in Zip-loc bag. Add basil, thyme, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Shake bag, and let sit..
- Dice tomato and cilantro, and slice portabella mushrooms. Set aside..
- Place pizza crust on pan. Evenly spread sauce across crust. Sprinkle cheese evenly, then sprinkle tomato, mushroom, and cilantro. Evenly spread chicken across top..
- Take cheddar cheese and lightly sprinkle around crust. Place in oven for 12-14 minutes..
Stir in parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings. Bonus: It only requires five ingredients and THREE steps. Need another reason to eat this pizza? Chicken is a great source of protein.