Chicken Carbonara Pizza. Boil or bake the boneless chicken breast. When fully cooked, cut up into small pieces. Spread the sauce around and then sprinkle on the mushrooms, onion, bacon and chicken.
Stir in flour and pepper until blended. Order pizza, pasta, sandwiches & more online for carryout or delivery from Domino's. View menu, find locations, track orders. You can cook Chicken Carbonara Pizza using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Carbonara Pizza
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need of frozen bread dough.
- You need of Topping and Sauce.
- You need of mushrooms sliced.
- You need of diced onion.
- You need of garlic minced.
- You need of thick bacon diced.
- Prepare of egg yolks.
- Prepare of cream or half and half.
- It’s of shredded parm.
- Prepare of Other Toppings.
- Prepare of mozzeralla cheese.
- It’s of shredded parm.
- Prepare of chicken breast cooked and chopped.
Spray a non stick frying pan with cooking spray. Add chicken and cook over medium to high heat until browned and cooked through. Choose from the options below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information. Carbonara is a classic, simple Roman pasta dish with eggs, cured pork, cheese, and plenty of black pepper.
Chicken Carbonara Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450. Stretch or roll out dough to a med thin crust and place on baking sheet. I defrosted dough and let rise to pkg directions first..
- Cook bacon, onion, mushrooms and garlic on med heat till bacon is done and the others are carmelized. Remove from pan and reserve 1-2 tbs drippings..
- In same pan we will make the sauce. Wisk 2 yolks in small bowl. Warm cream in micro till just warm. This works best when they are room temp. On med-low first wisk in cream then yolks slowly. Continue to stir till sauce thickens maybe 1min or so. Then add parm and wisk till cheese has melted into sauce. Remove sauce from heat..
- While making sauce I prebaked my crust for about 5 min as I didnt want my sauce to cook too long in the oven..
- To assemble pizza top crust with sauce then with bacon, onion and mushroom mix. Then top with diced chicken and sprinkle with the mozz and parm cheese..
- Bake for another 10 to 15 till crust is brown and cheese is all melted and yummy!.
- Feel free to add any other toppings of your choice like maybe shrimp or other veggies!.
This pizza is an obvious riff, and the trick is timing the egg to be baked all the way at the same moment the rest of the pizza is done. Chicken carbonara is an Italian pasta dish featuring chicken cooked in a creamy sauce. Most recipes for the dish include pancetta, cream, eggs, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper. Chefs cook the chicken and pancetta first, mixing the sauce separately, and combining all of the ingredients just before serving with spaghetti. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.