Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Meatballs. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Combine all sauce ingredients in slow cooker and stir. Using your hands, mix until fully combined.
In large bowl, mix beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, basil, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and eggs. Add all ingredients EXCEPT Mozzarella and pasta sauce into large bowl. Mozzarella stuffed meatballs crockpot edition are where it's at! You can cook Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
- Prepare 2 of lbs. hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper,.
- You need 2 (24 oz) of jars spaghetti sauce, your favorite brand.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of Ball fresh mozzarella cheese.
If you want to switch it up and add a different type of cheese to this mozzarella stuffed meatballs recipe, try any of the following! They're fantastic, yummy, low carb options: asiago, feta, cheddar, pepper jack. In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, Parmesan, green onions, garlic, hot sauce, and ranch seasoning. Then when you make your meatballs add a chunk of your Mozzarella cheese to the center of each one.
Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Meatballs step by step
- Start with your fresh cheese ball, cut into cubes (roughly 1 inch). You will have extra, save for another use. Place in fridge until ready to use..
- Mix all remaining ingredients in large bowl (with the exception of the spaghetti sauce)..
- Form into balls (you will have 20 to 25)..
- Create a small pocket into each ball and place a cube of cheese in. Mold meatball completely around cheese until covered..
- Place one jar of the sauce into crockpot. Place half of the meatballs on top..
- Cover with half of the remaining sauce jar. Repeat with final meatballs and top with remaining sauce..
- Cook in covered crockpot on high for 2 1/2 hours. Serve with pasta of your choice or on toasted hoagies for meatball subs. Enjoy!.
I hope you enjoy this delicious meatball recipe as much as my family has! Repeat with the remaining meat and cheese. Carefully place the meatballs into your slow cooker. Shape enough ground beef to make about golf ball sized meatballs around slices of cheese. Repeat with remaining beef and cheese.