Four Star Hamburgers. Burger Shack Now Available at Four Star Flatts & Hamilton. View the online menu of Five Star Burgers and other restaurants in Merced, California. Please check with the restaurant directly.
Please check with the restaurant directly. Stars Hamburgers « Back To Eureka, CA. And the best part is our menu has something for everybody. You can cook Four Star Hamburgers using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Four Star Hamburgers
- It’s 2 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Parsley Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 can of Bacon bits.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of McCormicks Grill mates montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Finely Chopped Onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped Mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of Whole Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of A-1 Steak Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dill Pickle Relish.
- You need 10 slice of Pepper Jack Cheee.
- It’s 10 slice of Colby Jack Cheese.
- You need 10 of English Muffins (buttered & grilled).
From Burgers to Salads, Chili Cheese Dogs to Burrito Supreme's, Banana Splits to our signature Avalanche™, we have something for every craving. So sit back, relax and let Star Drive ins do all the work! And if there's anything else you need, just push the button! Five Star Burgers does thing differently.
Four Star Hamburgers step by step
- Mix all ingredients together; Shape mixture into 10- 5 inch patties. Let them set in the frigerator over night..
- Preheat your grill to medium heat, cut muffins in half butter and grill until golden Brown..
- Place hamburger patties on grill also on medium heat, cook approximately three minutes on each side, place pepper Jack and Colby Jack Cheese on the party. Serve on grilled English muffins..
- Please enjoy!!.
We use only the finest Black Angus Beef from ethically treated animals. We grind our meat daily to ensure that it is consistently tender and delicious. As a further testament to our environmental commitment, we recycle our frying. These burgers are meatballs or meatloaf in burger shape and grilled. Divide the meat mixture into fourths.