Garlic Parmesan Burgers. These Garlic-Parmesan Cheeseburgers are loaded with Parmesan cheese. The trick is to mix the cheese into the burger patties, and to top the burgers with extra Parmesan! I'm usually a big fan of the grated Parmesan cheese.
Combine this trio of fabulous flavors with a burger on a pretzel roll and you have yourself a juicy burger worth salivating over. With sautéed peppers, onions and mushrooms, melted provolone cheese and a tasty smear of garlic Parmesan aioli that takes this burger to a whole 'natha level!! The burger itself and the mushroom+pepper+cheesy toppings are all low-carb, keto-friendly and of course gluten-free. You can have Garlic Parmesan Burgers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Burgers
- You need 2 lb of Fresh burger.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Planko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan cheese-as much as you like.
- You need 1 of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of Sliced cheese-whatever is your favorite.
The Spinach Sauce is the perfect topping for this burger! Don't Forget to Try My Other Homemade Burger, Bread and Fries If you like this recipe you may like my Italian hamburger that grandma always made with homemade ciabatta bread. Buttery Garlic Parmesan Grilled Corn on the Cob Ingredients. Corn on the cob – Fresh corn on the cob, shucked and cleaned of any corn silk.; Butter – Salted or unsalted butter both work well here.
Garlic Parmesan Burgers step by step
- Mix all of the ingredients together. Roll into balls..
- Flatten balls to form burger patties..
- Place in frig for about 2 hours..
- Cook on stove top, grill or open fire pit..
- Add sliced cheese to top, serve once cheese is melted..
Use real butter instead of margarine whenever possible. Minced garlic – Finley minced garlic will get dredged in butter and basted all over the freshly grilled corn on the cob. Combine chicken breasts, parsley, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper in a food processor; process into a smooth paste. Garlic Overload Burgers with Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce will blow you away. So much creamy, garlic goodness in every single bite!