Hillbilly Taco Soup. See great recipes for Hillbilly Taco Soup, Mike's Hillbilly Poutine too! Hillbilly Taco Soup Just made something with what I had on hand. I had about a cup of taco meat leftover from last night.
Thus Chickpea Taco Stew was invented and it turned out delicious. I had about a cup of taco meat leftover from last night. It was just browned ground turkey and taco seasoning. You can have Hillbilly Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hillbilly Taco Soup
- You need 2 of lbs. Hamburger.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- You need 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- You need Packet of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream Style Corn.
- Prepare 1 Jar of Salsa, I use Mild.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle/Can Tomato Juice.
- It’s of Sour Cream and Shredded Cheese, for garnishes.
It wasn't enough for us for lunch, but I thought it would make a great flavorful start for a soup or stew. Hamburger, Yellow Onion, diced, Refried Beans, Taco Seasoning, Diced Tomatoes, undrained, Cream Style Corn, Salsa, I use Mild, Bottle/Can Tomato Juice Rachel Coker. This recipe can be made on the stove top or a rice cooker! It is an original rice cooker recipe if you have a rice cooker.
Hillbilly Taco Soup instructions
- In a large skillet fry the hamburger and onion together til meat is no longer pink and the onion is soft. Drain the grease and stir in the taco seasoning with a tablespoon of water, stir til mixed well, then set meat mixture aside..
- In a large pot add the meat mixture and rest of the ingredients. Cook til completely heated through. Serve immediately with some shredded cheese, a dollop of sour Cream, and if you desire some crusty bread and butter. 😋.
Easy, delicious and healthy Hillbilly Soup recipe from SparkRecipes. See our top-rated recipes for Hillbilly Soup. Easy, delicious and healthy Hillbilly Soup recipe from SparkRecipes.. Creamy Butternut Squash & Apple Soup. This is a hearty, chunky soup that's perfect on a cold day.