Lazy Simple Pizza. I used Jim Lahey's No-Knead Pizza formula* as my jumping off point, but then made a few changes. First, I adjusted the yeast levels to rising times that I thought would work better for most of our schedules (i.e. so you can start after dinner for dinner the next evening, before you go to work or at lunchtime for dinner the. Pizza Stone/Steel: Similar to when we baked no knead bread in the dutch oven, the pizza stone/steel helps crisp up the crust and retains heat so that the pizza dough cooks quickly and evenly.
Lazy Simple Pizza I just wanna eat pizza with limited ingredients i have. So i made it 😅 it would b more tasty if we add mozarella cheese. This quick & easy no-rise lazy einkorn pizza dough comes together fast since you don't have to wait for it to rise – and it's light and easy to make. You can have Lazy Simple Pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lazy Simple Pizza
- Prepare 120 gr of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- It’s 4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Corn.
- Prepare of Saussages.
This is also a child-friendly recipe for pizza dough. The next time you are tempted to order delivery, just whip up this recipe and save some "dough", eat healthier and finish before the. Live from The DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Cookbook: Bend the Rules to Lose the Weight! Spread the love of the #DLKCookbook by giving the video a thumbs up, then share it on social.
Lazy Simple Pizza instructions
- Mix yeast, sugar and little bit water to activate the yeast.
- Mix flour, activated yeast, a pinch of salt and water. Then make dough. Then wrap the dough.
- Rest the dough for about 1 hour or more until double in size in warm place.
- After 1 hour, punch the dough then mix with little bit vegetable oil (about 1 tsp).
- Rub little bit butter on pan. Roll the dough into round shape then add 4 tbsp tomato sauce, add saussages and corn. Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve it.
This is the ultimate lazy way to make pizza, and as an added bonus it already comes with butter and garlic. Then add your sauce, cheese and toppings. Easy pasta dishes like this one and my Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells, Skillet Sausage Pasta, Chicken and Spinach Skillet Pasta make a regular appearance on my menus. They are super low-stress for me and guaranteed to make everyone in the house happy. This pantry kit is one of our favorite ways to spend family time – in the kitchen!