Meatball cheese pizza. Upgrade an unassuming frozen cheese pizza with a perfectly savory combo of toppings. This meatball pizza might be the best frozen pizza ever, with fresh red onion and arugula, pepperoncini peppers. Tender, flavor-packed meatballs are sliced and layered with fresh mozzarella, parmesan cheese and a spaghetti and a meatball-inspired marinara sauce, in the Best Meatball Pizza Recipe.
Top with onion and meatballs; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Sprinkle the grated pecorino cheese evenly over the meatballs and sauce. Spread the grated mozzarella evenly over the pizza. You can have Meatball cheese pizza using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball cheese pizza
- It’s of Cooked meatballs.
- Prepare of Pizza dough.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- You need of Cheese of choice.
Turn off the broiler, then gently slide the pizza onto the pizza steel or stone. Spread pizza sauce over the crust and top with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and onion, in that order. Arrange meatball slices and pepperoni on top. Sprinkle pizza with mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese.
Meatball cheese pizza instructions
- Grease pizza pan and preheat oven on 350.
- Take dough and spread it on pizza pan.
- Make cuts in the dough (I could have done better on this).
- Place cooked meatball on the center of the cuts fold dough over meatball and pinch dough together. Repeat till all cuts are filled with meatballs..
- Put pizza sauce in the middle, top it with cheese. Bush outer dough with some Olive oil. cook till cheese has melted and dough has browned up some.
- Done! Let cool some before cutting into slices..
- Notes- I made 3 of these, why my pictures may look different. I also cooked the last pizza on boil setting, as I forgot to turn it back to 350 after I cooked the 2nd pizza… so this can be cooked on the boil setting, also why I burnt some of my last pizza..
- I used this kind of dough, I was being lazy or could use the dough in a tube… or homemade dough. I do have a good pizza dough recipe, but like I said I was being lazy… and I used frozen Premade meatballs, you can make your own meatballs, yet again I was being lazy lol..
Stuff a cube of cheese into the center of each meatball, covering the cheese completely with meat. In a large skillet, brown meatballs in oil; drain. Add pizza sauce; bring to a boil. Cheesy Meatball Bombs are easy little meatballs bites covered in marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese and wrapped in pizza dough. I didn't either and now I'm busting at the seams trying to settle on a recipe to prepare for my family.