Pepper Chicken Pizza. Chicken, sweet Italian sausage, cremini mushrooms, fontina cheese, and sliced red bell pepper are just a few of the ingredients we used to dress this dish up. Rating: Unrated Be the first to rate & review! A flour tortilla forms the crust of this pizza topped with chicken, green bell pepper, and onion that's a quick and easy dinner for one.
It works well and freezes well (after first proof. Spicy Chicken and Pepper Jack pizza made with Sargento Pepper Jack cheese is the perfect flatbread pizza for game night – it's a real guy pleaser, and a Jamie pleaser too. Brian tells me there's some sort of NBA final coming soon. You can cook Pepper Chicken Pizza using 18 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepper Chicken Pizza
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour or maida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s as needed of oil.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It’s 5-6 of black olives.
- You need 1 cup of chicken.
- It’s 3 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
I wouldn't know, because I don't really follow sports. Skip the "same-old" pizza and try our Thai chicken flatbread pizza instead. Topped with peppers, chicken, mozzarella and a creamy peanut sauce, it's sure to be a hit with the entire family. By Kraft Peanut Butter; Grilled Chicken Alfredo Pizza.
Pepper Chicken Pizza instructions
- Mix in 1cup maida, 2tbsp of curd, salt, sugar, baking soda and powder well in a bowl.
- Add water as required and knead a medium consistency dough.
- Lather dough with oil and let it aside.
- In a bowl mix chicken, blackpepper, salt and 1tbsp of curd and let it aside for 5mins.
- Stir fry marinated chicken adding 2tbsp of oil.
- In a pan or kadai dry stir fry all the veggies.
- Mix 3tbsp 9f ketchup, 1tbsp of pizza sauce, chilli flakes and oregano in bowl.
- Now letz make pizza base.
- Uncover the dough and need agaun for 10 to 15secs.
- Take a small portion if the dough and roll rotis.
- Prick the pizza base with fork or knife to avoid popping when on flame.
- Heat a tawa, and put the base on it.
- Cook it thoroughly from one side on medium high flame and then flip it on.
- Low the flame.
- Apply tomato sauce on the upper cooked side.
- Add in cheese and other veggies and cover with lid.
- Cover it with lid for about 2 to 3 mins.
- And your pizza is ready to serve.
Top with chicken mixture and cheese. Sprinkle with pepper and remaining salt. Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza. To use, unwrap pizza; bake as directed, increasing time as. On a sheet tray, drizzle peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.