Pizza bread. This easy pepperoni pizza bread makes a delicious dinner or fun appetizer the whole family will love. Bread pizza recipe with stove-top & oven instructions. Bread pizza is a quick Snack recipe made with whole grain bread, tomato pizza sauce, cheese and veggies.
I've used frozen italian bread loaves and also pizza crust frozen bread loaves. I add garlic powder to the egg mixture and coat heavy on the inside and lightly on the outside. Whatever you like on your pizza throw it in there! You can cook Pizza bread using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza bread
- It’s 1 of petite baguette or french bread.
- It’s 8 oz of pizza sauce from a jar.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 2 oz of pepperon.
- You need of Italian seasonings.
I like to use deli sliced pepperoni mushrooms green olives mild peppers and mozarella sliced or shredded. Cut each biscuit into quarters; toss with pizza sauce. Place in dish; sprinkle with cheese. Pizza Monkey Bread has all the flavors of pizza in a fun, pull apart bread.
Pizza bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. Cut your baguette or french into the size you want your pizzas. I had a half length baguette so I cut it in half (lengthwise) then sliced it open..
- Top each pizza with about 1/4 cup of sauce and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese. I like to sprinkle on a little extra Italian spices at this point to kick up the flavor. I use dried basil, oregano and sometimes red pepper flakes. Follow this up with pepperoni or whatever other toppings you are using..
- Bake the pizzas in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the edges of your bread are brown and crispy. Every oven is different but mine took between 10 and 15 minutes..
This simple appetizer can be pulled together easily with pre-made dough or made completely from scratch-either way, it is a delicious, cheesy recipe that is perfect for parties! This Homemade Pizza Bread recipe has quickly become a go-to appetizer recipe for me. It's versatility and great pizza flavor makes it a party favorite! My A Year of Yeast series has been running for more than half a year now. That's kind of hard to believe.