Pizza Casserole. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and mix well.
Pizza Casserole Our Pizza Casserole tops a greasy delivery pie any day of the week. This deluxe mixture of pizza toppings is sealed with a layer golden melted cheese that will win over the whole family, no matter the occasion. Made with rigatoni pasta , bell pepper, Portobello mushrooms, black olives, pepperoni slices, and a tasty Italian. You can have Pizza Casserole using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Casserole
- Prepare 2-3 cans of biscuits.
- You need 2 cans of pizza sauce.
- It’s 2 packages of pepperoni.
- You need 2 packages of Canadian bacon.
- Prepare 1-2 pounds of hamburger.
- You need of Green peppers mushrooms black olives, etc for toppings.
When you're looking for a surefire crowd-pleaser for a kids' party, it's hard to go wrong with pizza. This dish delivers the taste of pizza in a convenient and delicious casserole. Pair it with a salad and bread, and you have a great meal for a table full of kids without the pizzeria tab! Enjoy this casserole made with pizza ingredients in a new way – a delightful meal.
Pizza Casserole step by step
- Spray your dish with nonstick spray….line it with biscuits (I use thun or flakey) on the bottom and side. Brown your hamburger and drain well. Add in 1 to 2 cans of pizza sauce and mix well. Then add in ham, olives, peppers (what ever toppings) place on top of biscuits. Then add as much pepperoni or sausage layers you want..
- Cook at 350-400 degrees til biscuits are golden brown and top is golden brown..
This is similar to many Baked Pasta dishes but with the distinct flavors of pizza. I created this recipe yesterday and took it to a dinner party as the main dish. It was a big hit and every woman there asked for the recipe. I decided that anything that popular should be posted here. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.