Quick and Easy Pizza Dough. Check Out Easy Pizza Dough Recipes On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Making pizza dough from scratch is no doubt a labor of love—but that doesn't mean it can't be fast and easy too.
No electric mixer or fancy pizza dough hook needed for this Quick and Easy Pizza Dough. In a large bowl or in the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, mix the water, honey, oil, yeast and salt. Add the flour gradually until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl. You can cook Quick and Easy Pizza Dough using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Pizza Dough
- Prepare 2 Cups of Flour.
- Prepare of Warm Water.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Dried Basil.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Salt.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Oregano.
Dough should be elastic & smooth. Don't forget to poke holes into dough with fork once rolled onto tin to let steam escape while baking. I like this easy recipe because it just called for pantry basics. I made it in my Kitchenaid mixer with the dough hook.
Quick and Easy Pizza Dough instructions
- Pour the Flour on a bowl and add the Oregano, Black Pepper and Dried Basil..
- Add the Salt, Garlic Powder and Olive Oil. You can use basically any herb you like to taste in your pizza..
- Mix well and pour Water over the mix. You need to add it partially until you feel the dough does not stick to your fingers and you can remove it easily from them..
- Let the dough rest for at least half an hour inside the fridge to be ready to use. Enjoy!.
Let stand until bubbles form on surface. I love homemade pizza crust but most pizza dough takes a long time to make. This pizza dough is recipe is quick and easy because there's no kneading or rising involved. Because this dough is so easy and fast to make, you can make it in minutes, just before serving lunch or dinner. Nothing is as good as a yeast crust pizza, but this was a delicious alternative.