Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes. Great recipe for Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes. I know that everyone, even me enjoys the BBQ. Eating those thick, juicy, hardy grilled hamburgers…yum yum.
Yukon gold potatoes: These are a sturdy potato, perfect for soaking in fresh lemon. Olive oil: Don't use extra virgin olive oil as it will smoke when roasting at high temperatures. Dried oregano: This is a traditional herb used in Greek food but you can try with other herbs (see note below). You can cook Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes
- You need 800 grams of Beef.
- You need 2 of medium size Onions diced.
- Prepare 2 of grated Fresh Tomatoes.
- It’s 3 pieces of stale bread.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Red Vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Thyme.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 10 of Potatoes Sliced.
- It’s 2 of Lemons squeezed.
- It’s 2 cups of Water.
Fresh parsley: This adds a nice color contrast and final layer of. Toss potatoes in a large roasting pan with oil, lemon zest, oregano, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with lemon juice, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper; toss to coat. How to Make Greek Lemon Potatoes.
Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes step by step
- First, start off by putting the stale bread into water to soak for about 5 minutes, or if you keep stale bread in your freezer, let it soak for about 15 minutes. Slice potatoes into 4 halves, and wash thoroughly before placing into the baking pan. Layer potatoes at the base of the pan, and sprinkle oregano, salt and pepper, and pour 1/2 cup of olive oil, toss..
- In a bowl toss in the beef, diced onions, grated tomatoes, red vinegar, oregano, parsley, salt, pepper. If your stale bread has softened up then add this into your bowl and blend by using your hands, so that it all combines nicely. Form 4 large patties and place onto potatoes. Pour the rest of the Olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper, and add 2 cups of water..
- Tip: Stale bread and red vinegar helps the hamburger mix stay juicy, and soft while roasting..
- Bake for 1 hour and 180 degrees..
- Kali Orexi!.
This is such an easy dish, the oven does all the work for you! Just follow three easy steps: Combine chicken broth, lemon juice, and other ingredients (per recipe below). Pour liquid over prepped potatoes in a baking dish. The garlic and oregano in this dish provide a depth of flavor. Serve these potatoes with a Mediterranean-inspired meal of grilled fish marinated in a smoky dressing and topped with tzatziki, a delicious cucumber yogurt sauce.