Skillet pizza chicken. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. This simple one Skillet Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Chicken is the perfect dinner to livin' up any night of the week. Mozzarella stuffed and parmesan breaded chicken, seared until crispy and golden.
Top chicken tenders with pizza toppings for an easy low-carb dinner. If chicken breasts are large, slice them in half to make them thinner. Pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken in skillet. You can have Skillet pizza chicken using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skillet pizza chicken
- It’s 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hormel pepperoni minis.
Top with cheese. (optional) Add a few pepperoni minis on top of. Add the bacon and chicken thighs back to the pan, and transfer the skillet to the oven. Remove the skillet from the oven. Tear the mozzarella into small pieces and sprinkle them over the top of the skillet.
Skillet pizza chicken instructions
- Heat skillet with 1 teaspoon olive oil to medium. If chicken breasts are large, slice them in half to make them thinner. Cook chicken in skillet about 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken in skillet. Spread out pepperoni minis. Top with cheese. (optional) Add a few pepperoni minis on top of the cheese. Broil 2-3 minutes. Cheese should be melted, bubbly and possibly slightly browned if you like that. Serve with salad and pasta..
The inspiration for this skillet pizza chicken with pepperoni, mozzarella and spicy tomatoes came from Dinner* by Melissa Clark, which is a fabulous book if you ever feel bored by same-old dinners day in and day out. Any recipe that uses bocconcini (mini mozzarella balls) goes high on my must-make list. Upgrade chicken-BBQ pizza with this Alabama-style white sauce recipe made with mayo and a little vinegar. Using premade dough helps get dinner on the table quickly and easily. Heat a skillet with a lid over medium-high heat with a tablespoon of olive oil, a turn of the pan.