Spicy Hamburgers. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Dinner Recipes From Classico. Delight Your Taste Buds With Easy Southern-Styled Recipes By Kraft®. Best Hamburger Patty Recipe – Thick or thin, made on the grill or stovetop, this is the best and easiest all-purpose recipe for perfect hamburger patties every time!
When handling the chile peppers be sure to wear gloves, and don't let the pepper oils come in contact with your eyes. Serve on buns with your favorite toppings. Spicy Burgers – homemade hamburgers with a kick! You can cook Spicy Hamburgers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Hamburgers
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 each of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 3 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Adobo Season.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard.
So easy and they taste great! Ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, chili powder, cumin, Cajun seasoning, pepper, red pepper flakes, hot sauce, and liquid smoke. Can make burger patties in advance & refrigerate or freeze for later. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more.
Spicy Hamburgers step by step
- In a large container, mix meat with all other ingredients. I recommend that you leave the meat out of refrigerator for 30 minutes prior to cooking. Otherwise, your hands will get extremely cold while mixing the meat. Please be advised that the egg will serve as a binder and the mustard removes the beefy flavor. Please do not omit..
- Meat is ready when the consistency is smooth. I personally mix the meat and ingredients with my hand (I m sure a mixer might be able to accomplish the requirements). Create good size meat balls. If the meatball is too small, it will break when flattened..
- When the meatball is fairly round and smooth, begin to flatten the meatball by patting between both hands..
- NOTE: To temporarily store, Place patty on a piece of wax paper. If you place patty on top of patty without wax paper they will stick together..
- Grill each patty for approximately 5 minutes on each side at medium heat..
- OPTIONAL: about 2 minutes before removing from grill, add cheese to the patty. Serve with buns and any other additional condiments. Enjoy!!.
For the spicy sauce, stir up sauce in a small bowl. For burger rub, if using, combine in a bowl. For the burgers, heat up a cast iron or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season patties with salt and pepper or rub, if using, for extra spicy burgers/patties. Pat the burgers with oil and season them with salt and pepper.