20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip. Place hamburger meat in a pot and cook on high until brown. Add each jar of Tostitos dip in the pot along with the hamburger. Place with some chips and enjoy!
It is topped with even more sharp cheddar cheese, then baked until hot and bubbly. Serve it alongside other favorite appetizers like Buffalo chicken dip for the perfect party spread!. This hamburger dip has brought a new addition to our appetizer recipe roster; it's so cheesy, loaded with flavor and. You can have 20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip
- Prepare 1 pound of Hamburger.
- Prepare 2 of x 15.5oz jars of Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa.
- It’s 2 of x 15.5oz jars of Tostitos Medium Salsa Con Queso Cheese dip.
- It’s 1 bag of tortilla chips.
- You need of Sour Cream (optional).
- Prepare of Pickled Jalapenos (optional).
The great thing about this hamburger dip is that it uses the same basic idea as that infamous beer cheese dip recipe. The base is an easy flour and milk mixture. Then you add…wait for it…real cheese. Most hamburger dips call for processed cheese, a big chunk of the stuff.
20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip step by step
- Place hamburger meat in a pot and cook on high until brown..
- Add each jar of Tostitos dip in the pot along with the hamburger..
- Cook for maybe 5 more minutes on medium high or until the dip is hot..
- Place with some chips and enjoy! I usually add the sour cream and jalapenos after I get my serving of dip..
This one instead uses real shredded cheddar. Cheesy Taco Dip Recipe with Ground Beef and Sour Cream. While tortillas bake, brown the ground beef. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the cheeses, taco sauce, tomatoes, mushrooms and olives.