Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting. So incredibly creamy and flavorful, this soup is guaranteed to be a hit.
Serve your cheeseburger soup with crumbled bacon and extra cheddar. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty soup recipe that can be whipped up in just fifteen minutes. You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 3 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter, divided.
- It’s 4 cup of potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 16 oz of Velveeta, cubed.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need of BACON!.
This tasty dish made with Campbell's Cream of Bacon soup and Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup, is loaded with ground beef, real bacon bits and cheddar cheese. Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post. To picture low carb cheeseburger soup, just imagine a warm, soothing, amazingly cheesy bacon cheeseburger in a bowl. In a medium Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp.
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- Brown beef in pan; drain and set in pot you will cook soup in..
- In same pan, saute carrots, onions, celery, basil, and parsley until tender in tbsp of butter. About 10 minutes..
- In the same pot as the beef, add veggies, broth, and potatoes; bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes..
- In a small skillet, melt remaining butter. Add flour. Stir for 3-5 minutes on medium heat until bubbly..
- Add to soup; bring to a boil. Stir for 2 minutes..
- Reduce heat to low. Add cheese, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir until cheese melts..
- Remove from heat. Blend in sour cream..
- Fry up bacon until crispy. Crumble and stir into soup..
Remove bacon using a slotted spoon, and let drain on paper towels, reserving drippings in pot. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside. This is soup, not a cheeseburger and virtually every good soup starts with onions, celery & carrots (and garlic in my opinion). Heat a large soup pot over medium-high heat and add bacon. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.