Beetroot Burger patty. Gently place the patties in the frying pan. Remove and serve hot with burger buns, guacamole, shaved cucumbers, sliced onion and hot sauce. Lay out all the remaining ingredients on a large chopping board with the warm patties and let.
Ingredients for These Beetroot Veggie Burgers. Kidney Beans — the plant-based protein-packed body of the burger with a meaty texture and filling complex carbs; Mushrooms — responsible for the nice meaty texture while providing moisture to prevent dry patties When you make these, the dough is really sticky, but once cooked, they firm up and have a nice texture bite (no mushy burger here)! To make Vegan Beet Burgers: peel the beets. You can have Beetroot Burger patty using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beetroot Burger patty
- Prepare 1 of beetroot grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled mashed potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted crushed makhana.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s 1/4 of th tsp garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rava & 2tbsp bread crumbs mix.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of For assembling the burger.
- Prepare of Lettuce leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard paste.
- You need 4-5 of onion rings.
- It’s 3-4 of tomato slices.
- Prepare 1 of cheese slice.
I have a grater attachment for my Breville food processor so I used it to grate the beets directly into the processor. If you don't have that, just grate beets with the grater you have. Peel roasted beetroot whilst still warm. Wear gloves to avoid staining your hands ; Feta and Beetroot go so well together and balance each other out so whipped feta on beetroot burgers was a no brainer.
Beetroot Burger patty step by step
- In a pan take oil, once oil becomes hot add jeera, then add finely chopped onions cook the onions for 5-8 minutes till they become translucent..
- Then add grated beetroot mix well and cook it for 2 minutes, then add boiled mashed potatoes and mix well..
- Then add red chilli powder, amchur powder, garam masala powder, chat masala powder and mix well.
- Then add salt, mix well and make patties out of it..
- Then coat the patties in rava & bread crumbs mix and makhana and shallow fry them..
- To assemble the burger toast the burger buns, apply ketchup on both sides, then spread mustard, place lettuce on the bottom, place patty, place cheese, onion rings, tomato slices and serve with chips..
And if you've never had whipped feta before, oh boy I'm happy to introduce you. Pat the beetroot dry with kitchen paper. Tip into a bowl and stir with the feta, spring onions, herbs, eggs and breadcrumbs. Then throw in handful of fresh basil, and all of a sudden you have a rather fancy patty on your hands. requires less attention as the patties cook, saves unnecessary calories from cooking oil and; prevents smelly house after frying – what a pleasure! And believe me – thanks to beetroots these burgers remain juicy, even after baking.