Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese. Hamburger meat, pasta and an epic cheese sauce. It's been a bit hectic here. With the move, the traveling, the wedding planning, and the holidays, we've been constantly on the go-go-go.
We understand the need for families with kids who love pasta, mac and cheese and cheeseburgers all in one bite. Call it what you want — cheeseburger macaroni, hamburger mac and cheese, or homemade Hamburger Helper. Whatever this recipe is, it's delicious. You can have Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion minced.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of organic salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oyster sauce.
- It’s 8 tbsp of margarine butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk (optional).
- Prepare 14.5 oz of elbow noodles.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
Here's how to make cheeseburger macaroni: Brown the ground beef, then add in the onions and cook until softened. Add broth, water, ketchup, tomato paste, garlic powder and salt and pepper. This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. North America, Pasta Tagged With: beef, cheddar, cheese, cheeseburger macaroni, copycat, gluten free, ground beef, hamburger helper, mac and cheese, onions « Greek Meatballs.
Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese step by step
- Boil noodles until it’s a little soft but not too soft. Drain water when it’s cooked. But do not rinse..
- Add grated cheese and butter and mix until all noodles are covered.
- Take a wok and add oil then when hot sauté garlic and onion.
- After 2 minutes add ground beef and cooked until meet is fully brown.
- Add hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce and cook for 5 minutes then add garlic pepper and organic salt then cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles that you mixed with cheese and butter to the ground beef and mix and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Stir in macaroni, broth, milk, ketchup, steak seasoning, mustard and onion powder; bring to a boil. I LOVE the boxed kind and I love Hamburger Helper. All the macaroni, homemade, baked, boiled, slow cooked, boxed, frozen. every single one of them I love. It is quick, easy and inexpensive and the kids love it.